Software Developer (m/f/x)
itelio is the manufacturer of Docusnap, the leading software solution for the automated documentation of IT infrastructures. Working in a future-oriented, agile team, you will support us in the realization and operation of an ultra-modern microservices application in Microsoft Azure. To be successful in achieving this goal, the use of state-of-the-art technologies and tools is crucial. If you want to help us revolutionize IT documentation, itelio is the right place for you.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented software development (C#, VB.NET, C++, etc.)
- Independent and target-oriented working style
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of German and English
- Development of cloud applications and services (Microsoft Azure), based on various technologies
- Ongoing development of our on-premise solutions
- In-depth requirements analysis and development of suitable technical solution concepts
- Tests and quality assurance of the developments under your own responsibility
- Ongoing development, considering the most recent technologies and methods
What can you expect from us?
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an expanding, high-performance company
- Open and trusting corporate culture
- Performance-related pay and attractive fringe benefits
- We help you achieve your personal and professional development goals
- Join a highly motivated, competent, international team
- We help you with bureaucratic issues
- Since its founding in 2004, owner-operated itelio GmbH has proven that it rightly ranks among the leading IT service providers located south of Munich. In our core competencies, i.e. IT services, we offer our customers individual solutions for the most diverse needs. Our range of services comprises planning and conceptual design, implementation, delivery, and physical installation of IT systems, as well as their operation, including maintenance and support. In the field of IT documentation, itelio GmbH has set standards with its Docusnap software solution. The software is an internationally recognized, proven tool for holistic documentation of IT infrastructures, their analysis, and the management of software licenses used.
- In recent years, the number of employees at itelio GmbH has increased considerably. By now, itelio GmbH has been able to secure the skills of about 90 experts from various nations. While knowledge is the main recruitment criterion, we also value personal factors such as determination, commitment, personal responsibility, and team integration. The success of itelio GmbH is fueled by our competent and motivated team.
What is it that makes us so special?
- Working at itelio involves continuous professional development in a family atmosphere. An attractive salary and fringe benefits as well as various career opportunities create a strong bond between our employees and the company
Mrs. Julia Doetsch
Please note that we only accept digital applications.
You are also welcome to send us your documents via our application form. Simply upload your data with the upload function.